A Camera Which Can Locate The Root of Your Pain...
Click PLAY on the video below to understand how this technology can benefit you and revolutionise your chiropractic care.
We now have technology at Health Shack using digital infrared thermal imaging, able to accurately, reliably and safely capture clear images of dysfunction at the root cause of pain syndromes and other symptoms you experience.
What Can it Show?
Thermography can be used, in conjunction with other testing, for early detection of many diseases and disorders including:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Whiplash Disorders
- Trigger Points
- Migraine & Headache Causes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Unexplained pain
- Spinal Dysfunction
- Nerve Irritation & Compression
- Disc Herniation
- Sprains/ Strain
- Muscular Inflammation
- Heart Disease
- Leg Pain
What Are the Benefits?
- Thermography can detect disease and injury by revealing the thermal abnormalities present in the body.
- Thermal Imaging can assess pain and pathology anywhere on the body.
- Thermal Imaging uses no radiation to create its images, making it 100% safe for everyone.
- Thermography is non-invasive. It doesn’t require the use of injections.
- Thermal Images are created instantly through digital technology which means you will not spend long periods of time in uncomfortable or painful positions.
- Your images are archived for reference to future scans. This is important in the screening process – witnessing change over time
- Practitioners can depend upon the thermal images to better target your underlying causes of pain. allowing them to adapt the most effective treatment methods for you.
Suitable for men, women and people of all ages, thermal imaging allows us to see dysfunction in the body, where usual imaging methods would not. A great tool to progress towards your health goals more effectively and efficiently with Health Shack.
We look forward to seeing you at Health Shack for your thermal imaging scan soon, to capture the root of your pain.
To book simply call our friendly CAs on 0435 443 123 or book online by completing the form below.