Whether you are a Perth patient seeking treatment for a new injury or painful long term condition that is not resolving and limiting your function, or you are an athlete or exercise enthusiast seeking to enhance your training outcomes and prevent injury, Perth Trigenics Functional Muscle Neurology at Health Shack could be the missing link to you achieving complete results.
Trigenics is a neurological muscle assessment treatment and training system which reprograms the way the brain communicates with the body to instantly relieve pain and increase strength and movement, as well as enhancing performance. It uses functional and manual muscle testing procedures to plot poor nerve communication and unbalanced muscle pull patterns and then provides innovative and specific treatment and training procedures in muscle neurology to restore these deficits to their normal state.
The complex procedures used in Trigenics retrain the way the brain communicates its movement and pain signals with the muscles of the body. The beneficial neuroplastic effects of Trigenics are often instantaneous and results can be seen reliably and immediately.
Our fully trained Perth Trigenics practitioners at Health Shack are able to fully assess and treat the whole body in order to provide optimal muscle to brain communication and myoneural balance. Trigenics is safe, gentle and non-forceful and can be used effectively on a broad range of patients including children and seniors.
THE 3 COMPONENTS OF TRIGENICS
1. RESISTED EXERCISE NEUROLOGY ("Neurogenics").
The patient performs exercise movements which are resisted either by your doctor. These force-specific resisted movement patterns are designed to cause augmented firing of reflex nerve impulses from the muscles to the brain.
2. MUSCLE NERVE-SENSOR TREATMENT ("Myogenics").
Your doctor directly treats the muscles, tendons or ligaments with deformative traction or vibratory techniques to stimulate increased firing of the the nerve-sensors, which monitor movement and feeling. The treatment is applied by your doctor using their hands. This type of soft tissue treatment also causes augmented firing of up-going impulses to the brain.
3. FOCUSED BREATHING BIOFEEDBACK ("Autogenics") .
The patient is required to perform concentrative focused breathing(essentially a diaphragmic or parasympathetic breath) while your doctor provides verbal feedback as to how the you can enhance the neurological effect of their movements to enhance the treatment response and outcome. Neurologists refer to this therapeutic procedural concept as "biofeedback".
Health Shack’s Perth Trigenics Practitioners can help accelerate and enhance treatment outcomes for many conditions listed below:
- Hip pain and hip muscle imbalances
- Hip impingements
- Post operative hip replacements
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Snapping hip syndrome
- Weak hip muscles, strains and tendonosis (i.e glute medius or TFL)
- Osteoarthritis of the hip and knee
- Knee pain
- Patella femoral pain syndromes
- Ankle sprains & ankle impingements
- Plantar fascitis
- Ankle tendonosis (peroneal, tibialis anterior,tibialis posterior, extensor digitorum)
- Rotator Cuff & Biceps Tendonosis
- Shoulder Impingements
- Tingling and Numbness in arms and hands
- History of Shoulder Dislocation
- Adhesive Capsulitis (i.e Frozen Shoulder)
- Elbow tendonosis & elbow pain
- Wrist pain, wrist sprain
- Post surgical wrist fractures with limited movement
- Decreased grip strength
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Finger & Thumb tendonosis
- Performance: increase strength and max reps for upper limb exercises
SPINE & NECK
- Neck Pain and Whiplash
- Lower & Mid Back Pain
- Disc bulges
- Spinal Joint Degeneration
- Facet syndromes
- Spinal rehabilitation
- Headaches and Migraines
- Rib pain and partial subluxations
- TMJ - Temporal Mandibular Joint pain
- Poor Posture
- Imbalanced pelvis
- Back spasms
- Respiratory conditions
- Augment and enhance sports and training performance.